Microsoft Azure AD integration
To configure Azure AD to sign in users into UserEcho using SAML, follow those steps.
In Azure management, do the following:
- In Azure management, navigate to Active directory  then select corresponding directory .
- Click on the Applications tab  and then click on the Add button .
- In the popup window select "Add an application from the gallery"
- Then in the application gallery select CUSTOM , name it "UserEcho" and save 
- Thin click on the CONFIGURE tab & Edit settings button
- Select Microsoft Azure AD Sign-On  then continue 
- Then set ISSUER URL  & REPLY URL  you can get it from the https://[your community URL].userecho.com/settings/features/saml2/ SAML settings section. ISSUER URL = Metadata URL, REPLY URL = ACS URL. Note that  must be replaced with your UserEcho project alias. Then continue 
- Download certificate 
- Copy the SINGLE SIGN-ON SERVICE URL 
- Copy the SINGLE SIGN-OUT SERVICE URL 
- Set checkbox 
- Continue 
- & Save on the last step.
In UserEcho, do the following:
- Go to Settings → Integrations → Single sign-on SAML2.
- Input the SAML SSO URL  of your Identity Provider (required). This is the SINGLE SIGN-ON SERVICE URL copied in step above.
- Paste your Azure AD x509 certificate. This is the x509 certificate copied in step above.
- Then, press Save settings.
Then go to Settings → Project → Login settings and enable SAML redirect.
- Assign AD users to the application Select  then select required users & click on Assign 
To test do the following:Go to https://[your community URL].userecho.com and attempt to sign in, at which point you should be signed in through Azure AD.